09 February 2011

Milleni handbag, $5



When I went to pay for this handbag at an op shop, the woman at the counter looked it over inside and out. “Oh, you’ve nabbed yourself a bargain there. It’s a Milleni,” she said meaningfully.

I liked the bag well enough - Milleni or not - but now that I am the proud owner of a Milleni bag I tend to notice other Milleni products when I'm out and about, mostly in country gift stores.

Suffice it to say, the bag wasn't actually such a find. In fact, I now wonder whether that woman was really a Milleni fan or if she'd merely had a quick read of the label during her inspection...    


2 comments:

  1. I've seen 'em featured in a local (i.e. NZ) fashion magazine - I think they are about $300 new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really? I like it all the more now!

    ReplyDelete