20 October 2011

I didn't particularly like the curtains that were hanging in the lounge room of my new house, but I didn't especially dislike them either. I would have left them up, but they had to be taken down when I had the place painted. And once they were down, my not-especially-liking-them stopped me from putting them back up.

After a while, I got sick of the sight of those curtains sitting in a box, so I took them to my local op shop. Today, it occurred to me that I could use them to create fitting rooms for my shop, so I went back to my local op shop to ask if I could have them back. Unfortunately, they'd been sold. I was disappointed, but also surprised: most of the things I donate to the op shop sit there for weeks, if not months.


The previous owners' interior decoration


No comments:

Post a Comment